
This is a picture of our little kumquat at 10 weeks (almost 2 weeks ago..better late then never.) Kendall was very proud of his little boy or girl, his heart skipped a beat when he heard the heartbeat for the first time and he held on to the pictures we received from the sonographer until he was able to come home and put them on the fridge like any other proud parent. I of course was feeling horribly sick, AGAIN but was able to examine the picture fully once I got home.
12 comments:
I see little baby figaro!
It's so adorable. I can't wait til we don't have to call it "it".
Yes me too...I can't to buy some blue or pink things.
That is such a neat experience! Happy Birthday, Diana!
Cute!
Happy Birthday!
You're not gonna find out what "it" is are you??? It's so much more fun not to.
Congrats on the new baby. We wish you a great pregnacy.
It's fun to find out! Then you get to SHOP!
Allyson, we will be finding out what the sex is...to me that's a huge secret and if I can find it out then I'm going to. Maybe if there's a brother or sister we'll wait it out but for the first one we want to know.
WHATEVER! Isn't there anyone I can drag over to the dark side?
Please have a girl so Dallas can continue the Bishop/Garland dating for another generation!-Clint
LOL, you're silly!!
I think I should have a boy just so we can put an end to all that maddness.
Clint,
why can't you let go of the past?
Let it go, you will feel better.
Post a Comment