People always say, "Diana, you should have a blog." So people here is my blog!
Unfortunately, I really don't have tons going on in my life so Coren and I (ok, Coren) came up with the brilliant idea to have a blog about all the "poor" things that happen to me. This is not a "thankful" blog, it's a "poor me" blog so play along....
I am 9 weeks pregnant (yay!) but have been so horribly sick...I'm grateful for the days I don't wake up throwing up.
I work 9 hours a day and feel blah the entire time.
I go home to a great and caring husband to only eat dinner and fall right a sleep.
Poor me.....
9 comments:
Good Job on posting!! Great Blog;)
Nice Blog! Love the header!
Thanks!!! Coren made it for me.
WAHOO! Diana finally has a blog!
Oh, and WAHOO! She is pregnant!
Poor D!
HELLO!!!!
I am so glad you finally got a blog!
And CONGRATULATIONS on being pregnant! When are you due?
Your blog looks great.
Diana,
I saw you had a blog today and wanted to check it out. It's a great 'poor me' blog!!! Only you have so many wonderful things going on in your life, it's kind of a stretch.
Thanks to all who loves my new blog!
Allyson, I'm due August 12th.
Yeah for you! I am so glad you have a blog now. and i like the poor me thing and i love the picture of you and kendall.
Thanks Kristy-pooh, where have you been all week?
Post a Comment