Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A night with four kids

Ella is always the best when it's time for bed. This is the last picture my camera took before the battery died.
After pizza the kids got push pops, Ian decided he was done and flung the remains across the room hitting Ella and me but mostly the couch.

Oscar being a good baby and so very cute.


Ella and Ian being good while eating pizza and watching cartoons.



This is Coren making fun of me for wanting to take a picture of her and her girlfriend before dinner (plus all the not so cute pictures she has posted of me.)




12 comments:

Clinesville said...

Whatever I still look cute!

diana said...

If huge nostrils and bug eyes mean cute, then yes..you look very cute.

Clinesville said...

I was making a funny face...what's your excuse?

Clinesville said...

Just incase you didn't get that...You have big nostrils and the other thing you said that I can't remember.

Clinesville said...

I'm kidding!

Kristy don't think d and I are fighting.

diana said...

I don't think Kristy will think that, she hasn't been around.
Kristy, I think there is something wrong, what's wrong?

Unknown said...

It is a good thing she has leather couches and that Ian is so cute! How can you get mad at that kid for anything? And where was Josh?

diana said...

He was sitting next to me the whole time being good.

Allyson said...

What a sweet aunt.

Y'all made me laugh.

Unknown said...

Really?! Josh sitting next to you, being good?

Jana said...

Yay for your blog! Woohoo!

Thanks for your comment on my ranting, whining post :). I have actually read that book. It was great, but didn't really do the trick for my stubborn little guy. I'm telling you -- this kid knows what he wants and when he wants it -- not very moldable. He didn't get it from me, I'll tell you that much ;)

How are you guys?!?

Anonymous said...

love to reach under her dress, pull down herpanties and lick herpu ssy