This post is a little late but it's better than nothing...27 things you may or may not know about me:
1. Being sick and pregnant isn't something I wanted to celebrate this year.
2. I hate my birthday but I always want it to be a big deal.
3. I still watch cartoons.
4. I really have no talents.
5. My cat is considered my baby.
6. My memory about my past isn't very good but I can tell you what everyone ate at certain events.
7. Life hasn't followed my "plan" but I'm grateful it hasn't.
8. I have become such a home body.
9. I don't make friends very easy.
10. Most people think I'm stuck up when they first meet me.
11. My face gets REALLY red when I'm embarassed, laughing or working out.
12. I really don't like working out but have missed it since I can't right now.
13. I love going shopping and love that Coren and Kendall can always find great deals for me.
14. In the summer I rather be laying by or in the pool.
15. I'm the champion of under water hand stands.
16. I hate good-byes.
17. I love vacations but can't get excited about them until I'm offically on my way there.
18. I can eat the same thing for weeks/months at a time until I burn out on them.
19. It's hard for me to throw away clothes...I still have several shirts that we took from Kristy back in highschool.
20. I'm freakishly strong.
21. I can watch certain re-runs over and over again.
22. I need more than 9 hours of sleep at night (pre-pregnancy) and I still never feel rested.
23. I'm a sucker for a chick-flick.
24. I love books that take place in Europe and they have to have some sort of romance in them to make me like them.
25. Kendall and I talk all day with really nothing to talk about.
26. I am not a night owl or an early riser.
27. I love my life and everyone who plays a role in it.
19 comments:
Hope you had a good day.
27 is going to rock!
Happy B-day. Is that at ding dong with a candle in it?
Oh, and thanks for posting something new for my entertainment.
Happy birthday! I am with you on #2 and I challenge you to #15.
:)
No, Allyson..it's not a ding dong. It's a chocolate mousse cake from central market.
Farrah, I would normally say game on but not too sure how I'll do now a days with mini me inside...but I will check it out this summer and let you know.
You are hilarious - Happy Birthday.
happy happy late birthday! I too thought that was a ding dong. It worried me. Glad you cleared that up. And are the shirts of mine even cute anymore? cause if not it is time to let go.
That cake from Central Market is good!
And we can do the challenge after mini me has popped out. It will give me time to practice!
You forgot to put that you love your nickname! Also, if you want to read a good chick-flicky book set in Europe, check out Daisy Miller by Henry James. It's a good one, short, and you can find inexpensive.
-Clint
(http://cgi.ebay.com/Daisy-Miller-Penguin-Classics-Henry-James-Book_W0QQitemZ280194478321QQihZ018QQcategoryZ2228QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQtrksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem)
I should have said, I only like modern day books.
poor me! I keep wanting a new post on your blog but you are delivering. not that i can talk
Diana, I would love to talk with Paige (your sister in law) do you have her email? Mine is kathyfowler17@yahoo.com. We were friends in High School I would love to chat.
Kathy Fowler
Also to Clint Bishop, I knew your brother Rusty, what is he up to? My maiden name is Kathy Upchurch.
Kathy, I'll give Paige your email..
are you ignoring me?
i am feeling neglected
Post a Comment