Friday, January 11, 2008

Telephone conversation

Coren: Hey, we're thinking of going to dinner on Friday.
Diana: Oh yeah.
Coren: Do you think you and Kendall can come over and watch the kids?
Diana: Um, let me check...
Coren: If you want me to watch your baby then you might want to start watching my kids more.
Diana: I said ok!

Stay tuned of pictures tonight...

21 comments:

Clinesville said...

what would be more of a "poor me" would be if you had a total stranger watched your kid who also takes care of 8+ kids on top of yours.

Clinesville said...

And the phone call was not exactly like that.

diana said...

Um, who has the better short term memory?!?! ME!!!

diana said...

Ok, maybe I didn't have all the wording right but the main one was, "if you want me to watch your baby" and that was dead on.
Don't forget to bring me a slice of cheesecake back....pllllllease.

Clinesville said...

I hope my short term memory is working tonight!

diana said...

Don't make my pull out all the peanut butter shakes I used to make for you while you were preggers...I even have a picture of "poor Coren" when she was pregnant. Dianas homemade shake in one hand and Gordon rubbing her feet.

Clinesville said...

I need to see that pic.

diana said...

You don't remember it? I actually think you have it.

Alicia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

You guys crack me up. This is exactly what I needed! Perfect post Diana and great follow up conversation. Thank you for the entertainment!

Allyson said...

Y'all crack me up.

Coren, I did tell her to make something up.

Where are you going for dinner?

I want cheesecake.

And what's up with the word verification?

Allyson said...

And that is such a cute picture of you and your honey on you header.

Alicia said...

No joke! Get rid of the that! Tell Coren- she'll do it for you.

diana said...

I didn't do anything...it just appeared.
Sister, I can't have Cindy watch my baby, she lives too far away.

Alicia said...

Oh, yeah that's right.

Alicia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allyson said...

What's all the deleted comment business?

Alicia said...

I say things that could peoples feelings. They are funny, but I have remorse, so I delete them.

Allyson said...

How very thoughtful of you.

Alicia said...

Where are those pictures?

Alicia said...

Thanks for taking that thing off!