Sunday, May 3, 2009

Please don't go girl....

Our bestest friend Kristy came into town this weekend and we really did have the greatest time. It's only been a couple of hours and I know all of us girls are having withdrawals. Friday night we all got dressed up and went to have dinner and then to the movies. I think all of our cheeks were sore at the end of the night from all the laughing.

Here we are at Maggiano's where we had a super cute, super young waiter...thank you Farrah for all the wonderful comments!
Kristy, Coren and I before the movie.
Here we are again...Coren didn't realize the camera was still in picture mode.
Farrah, Kristy and Coren.
And again...
Sisters...
I wanted a sisters picture with Coren but she was tired of taking pictures and refused to smile.
I just loved hanging out with the girls, it made me feel like I was in highschool again.
Kristy, I really am going to miss you!

9 comments:

Clinesville said...

Cute pictures!

Unknown said...

LOVE IT! And I will forever remember what that waiters bootie felt like! :)

Kristy said...

I miss you guys already! And the good food.

While I was there it felt like I had never left Dallas. Thanks for such a fun trip!!!!

kristy said...

I love the picture of coren! It is classic. Both of them.

Allyson said...

Uhhhh....'scuse me? Farrah? The waiters booty? 'splain yourself! Looks like y'all had fun. Purty girls.

kristy said...

the waiter wanted farrah so he rubbed his bootie all over her.

Clinesville said...

We should have taken a pic of him.

Britton & Jamie said...

Look at all you hot mamas!!! Seriously you all look soooo good, and so skinny!!!!

Anonymous said...

You look so great!!! I love girls night out.