Ok, it's time for my monthly post..I know I'm a slacker but I really don't feel like we have much to share. Berg and I really enjoy being at home together, he continues to amaze me everyday. He discovered his love for cheerios and bread in the last week or two. He loves using his index finger to turn off the lights and point to anything and everything. Diaper changes are becoming more and more difficult as he decides he doesn't want to lay still. All tables have to be cleared off now as he is standing and pulling off anything he can get his little hands on.
Here is our new puppy
Oda, we actually got her a while ago but I didn't post any pictures. She is 15 weeks.

Berg discovered the toys in the cabinet on Sunday, he was having a ball.


Here is Bergs 9 month picture, it's crazy to look back just a couple of months and see this baby turn into a little boy.

Berg playing in his box, his expression here cracks me up.
7 comments:
He is just too cute. I bet you guys have so much fun together.
He's still a baby!
Yes, but not my 6lb 11oz baby that he once was.
Berg is so cute! I can't wait until he's walking...you are going to have some fun chasing the puppy and Berg!
-Itza
Love that boy!
So cute! I want to squeeze and kiss him.
Also, I still think you are crazy to have two babies (the dog and berg) to take care of.
He is getting cuter by the minute! So much fun to watch them grow...I swear they change everyday! Glad we get to be home with them to experience it! Miss ya, lets get together some time soon!
Post a Comment