I want an oprah makeover....i want her best stylist to buy me a whole new wardrobe, makeup, and hairstyle. I told scott that is what i wanted....i wonder if he will get for me.
If some how oprah doesn't show up at my door Sunday, I would take a some earrings now that me ears are newly pierced, thanks to you coren.
and coren, you have NO idea cause your babies sleep through the night.I got your back D.
14 comments:
A day off...is that bad?!
No, not at all!!
I want a full nights sleep with no baby or puppy to wake me up...followed by sleeping in.
Amen!
That's lame D! You've had that when you dropped the boy off at his G-ma's a few weeks ago.
sleep!
itza
ok wait, sleep without the guilt
-Itza
Um, no Coren, I still had the puppy that woke us up in the early a.m....where you at now!??!
Oh, poor Diana! She has In laws that take care of her one baby over night but she still has a puppy that wakes her up...so sad, oh-so-sad.
SUCK-IT-UP!!!!
I'm sorry, do I hear bitterness?!?!
I want an oprah makeover....i want her best stylist to buy me a whole new wardrobe, makeup, and hairstyle. I told scott that is what i wanted....i wonder if he will get for me.
If some how oprah doesn't show up at my door Sunday, I would take a some earrings now that me ears are newly pierced, thanks to you coren.
and coren, you have NO idea cause your babies sleep through the night.I got your back D.
o.k. it is almost midnight here and i really don't talk the way I just typed, I was trying to listen to scott while I posted that last comment.
scott just read my comment and is making fun of me. poor me.
Kristy, you crack me up but I totally read your post correctly!
Thank you for having my back, my big sister is always picking on me!
a massage. and not a lame 30-second one from Clint. a real one.
mmm. pretty please?
Post a Comment