So it's been a while since I have posted, so I thought I would share some photos and updates with everyone.
I could not resist taking this picture, I just want to pinch that little
tushy all the time.

Berg can now pull himself up to standing and loves getting into papers.

A couple of weeks ago Berg and I got the chance to go down to Houston to visit our good friends
Itza and Brooke....sorry
Itza, this is the only one I had of all three of you guys (you can barely see Berg, he's trying to escape the death grip of Brooke.)

Now that Berg has become more
mobile, he can't stop chasing the cat, if only the cat didn't mind...

Again, another cute photo op...

And here is Berg's 8 months picture.
4 comments:
I'm just glad Berg left Houston safe and sound! Brooke did her best to squeeze him to death....you should have seen how hard she cried on the way home from the airport. She kept pointing to the empty car seat and yelling "Baby".
Thanks for the visit!
what a cutie!! love him!
He's a doll, and he's getting so old! What a cute little crawler!
i cant believe that he is already 8 months! crazy how fast time goes by!
the secret is out!!! i mailed them a letter and they are super excited too!!! i just wish i lived closer!!!oh well, one day!
Post a Comment