Monday, October 27, 2008

Alligator time.


I'm surprised at how much Berg changes on a daily basis. He really is getting so big, it seems like he's been here forever already.

I love this little guy so much, I rush home everyday just so I can see and play with him. Today when I got home from the office I decided to take Berg for a walk but since it was a little chilly he had to get all dressed up. Here is a picture of Berg in his outfit, this was actually the first outfit I bought for him when I found out that we were having a boy.

9 comments:

Alicia said...

He always has that look on him 'what are you doing/looking at?'

Eric said...

That must be a gymboree outfit. I love the way they fit. He looks so cute in his little matching hat!

diana said...

Yup, gymboree is where it's at...I love their stuff.

A Healing Within said...

That boy just looks so much like Kendall....and it's not because they are both hairless.

I bet Kendall has a hat like that too!!!

The Reeses said...

SO SO SO CUTE! I have the blanket to match.

diana said...

Kristy, you have the blanket but not the outfit?

The Reeses said...

yep it was on clearance so i bought it but there were no outfits left.

The Reeses said...

oh my goodness every time I check your blog I just think about how cute he looks and wish I could hold him.

diana said...

Thanks kristy-pooh, I wish you could hold him too...we miss you!