Wednesday, October 15, 2008

8 weeks and heading back to work.

Berg is 8 weeks old today and gets cuter and cuter by the minute. I can't believe I will be going back to work in just a couple of days, where did the time go? I'm really worried about being too tired and not being able to do my job or be a good mother. I am very grateful for the time I've had with him, plus I'm happy not to be pregnant anymore. Here is a picture I took of Berg this morning, nothing is cuter then a naked baby....


7 comments:

Jana said...

He really is precious, Diana. I can't wait to meet him.

As for the work thing, we have to do what is necessary for our families. Every single day since I went back to work I have felt guilty and worried that I'm not doing what's best for Dallas. But I know that he knows I love him and am doing everything I can for him. He'll survive it and so will you (although I won't lie and say you won't be tired). Good luck and keep us posted!

diana said...

Jana, but doesn't Dallas get to come to work with you?
I think that would be a little bit easier since I still could see him through out the day...a part of me feels like I'm going to miss out watching him grow up.

Jana said...

He comes with me - but he literally sits by my side and cries for my attention most of the day. It breaks my heart. I don't know which one would be worse.

A Healing Within said...

Diana,
Berg is such a cutey!!! He changes daily I think.

As far as feeling guilty goes...there is always something you can feel guilty for in having children. We just do the best we can, and ask God to make up the rest. I just try to focus on what I do want, and what that would feel like. I know, same ol' mumbo jumbo....but it works for me.

Love you more than vanilla ice cream with nuts and chocolate and spray whipped cream with a cherry!!! That's a lot of lovin' cuz I'm on veggies and fruit....no ice cream!

Eric said...

What a sweet boy! That stinks that you have to go back to work, but I guess that will make all of your time with Berg that much more special.

Clinesville said...

Man, is that a mini Kendall or what.

Britton & Jamie said...

Hey lady!!! Cute blog, and VERY Cute baby boy!!! I'm putting you on "my list" so I can peek in at you every once in a while!!
Jamie :>