I've decided that this blog is no longer about "poor me" and more about my new little family. Whenever something happens and I'm feeling down whether it be about life, work or family Kendall always looks at me and says, "it doesn't matter, all that matters is right here...the three amigos." At first I just ignored his comment and remained feeling "poor me" but he would make me say it back to him and now I really do believe it's just about us, the "three amigos." I love my new little family, don't get me wrong...it's the hardest thing I've ever had to do (and that includes taking 3 brokerage licenses and we all know how hard that was for me) but despite the late nights/early morning feedings, being so tired I have no patience for Kendall and dealing with a grumpy baby, I truly enjoy our new life.
So thank you Kendall for making me open my eyes and pushing me to see that life is no longer about "poor me."
5 comments:
you'll have to forgive me for not telling about the blog. things like you very well know have been so busy! your little one is too cute! he looks just like his daddy. are you still working? i thought i remember you saying you were going back. i'm with you motherhood is so much harder than anything i've ever done.
Diana, great title....Go Kendall!!!
The Three Amigos! That is so cute! It describes your little family perfectly!
I am so glad you changed your title. It is very cute.
DIANA!
We need picture of your little man! POST! POST! POST! POST!
Post a Comment