Sunday, October 26, 2008

Berg's big day.

Today we got all the family together and headed to church for Berg's blessing. I was worried that he would cry the whole time but he was a good boy and only let out a few squeaks. Keith (Kendall's brother) heard some noises and peaked at him during the blessing and saw that Berg had found his thumb....Kendall and I were very pleased to hear this. Afterwards we took a few pictures with everyone and headed to lunch. I think everyone had an enjoyable time, I know we did.

I'm not sure if Berg will looked back at these pictures and feel the love that was there today but I know that I will.

Berg getting ready.



I couldn't resist putting the hat on him...


In his car seat ready to go.


The Garland kids and their families.

4 comments:

Allyson said...

Love seeing the picture of your whole family. What a special day.

Eric said...

What a cute boy! That hat is adorable!

Clinesville said...

I looked pretty HOT!!

Oh, and your baby is cute too.

The Reeses said...

D you look good! And I like the hat. And Ians smile cracked me up.