Saturday, September 27, 2008

Same ol' same ol'

Things here have been pretty quiet for the most part (minus the crying.)
Berg has really learned what he likes but more importantly what he DOESN'T like.
Last week Berg started to coo and from this picture how to smile, other then when he's dreaming.


He's still learning how to use his hands, they play a huge role in waking us up at nap time.


Here is a picture of Berg concentrating on his tummy time (can you tell he just finished eating?)


This was his first bath...they haven't gotten any better.

8 comments:

Alicia said...

I like the picture of bath time.

The Nobles said...

I love the picture of him concentrating. I think he looks alot like you in the picture. Jackson hated baths too. Honestly I don't think he liked them until he was about 6 months old and could sit up in the water. Maybe you should try holding up in the water.

Eric said...

New pictures...yea!! I can't believe he's already a month old! Looks like things are going well!

Jana said...

Well, before I saw these pictures I was questioning who the father of the baby was :-) But now I KNOW it'd Kendall! -Clint

A Healing Within said...

You can really tell who Berg is now. What a cutey!

The Reeses said...

precious!

Allyson said...

Very cute. Love the bath pic.

Alyssa Carrigan said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!