One more day until my due date and still no sign of a baby. I really feel like this baby could stay in here for another 10 weeks, he is definitely already like his daddy and does things on "his" time no matter how much nagging he gets from me.
I do have lots of contractions but they don't really hurt, they're just uncomfortable so I don't really feel like they are doing anything.
I go back to the doctor tomorrow and I really don't want her to talk to me about inducing because I'm praying that he comes on his own rather then having medication that makes him come. I am, however, willing to try anything to bring on labor...does anyone have any suggestions other then the obvious?
13 comments:
I am so sorry D. This morning I woke up wondering if you had your baby.
With Tia i tried EVERYTHING to get her here but she still had to be induced 8 days past her due date. I had sex, walked up hill on a treadmill for an hour, climbed the stairs in our apartment forever, ate spicey food...etc...etc....none of it works. so sorry.
I can't wait to see pictures of your cute baby!!!
I am no help as both of my babies were scheduled c-sections. But I am sure some sex or good spicy food might be good for something even if not getting the baby here sooner.
Farrah, you're crazy! I'm right there with Kristy, tried all that stuff and it hasn't worked.
Diana, when I got on the computer today after being gone all last week, yours was the first blog I checked to see if you had your baby or not.
Just be patient. It will happen when it is supposed to happen.
I went into labor with 3 of my 4 children right after sex, so keep it up! I'm a believer.
I was induced with Emily 1 week early. It wasn't really necessary to be induced and she ended up in PICU for a few days and I feel bad because I think it was probably because I was impatient and was induced.
So my advice is to just hang in there. Most people go over with their first, Zac was a week over his due date.
GOOD LUCK!
I wish I could help you. I don't currently have any experience, but I may have to come back and try some of this stuff for myself. Actually, Eric's aunt said that when her baby was a week late, she did jumping jacks and her water broke. Good luck!
Still no baby? I am waiting.
No Kristy-pooh, still no baby..I'm offically post term. The doctor said everything is ready for him to come. I have a scheduled induction for next week just in case...I really hope and pray that we don't have to go that route.
Diana- I had a dream about you last night that you had your baby.
Man, I sure do wish that dream would come true...I've had several people call me with that same exact dream.
I have a feeling, if you haven't already given birth, that you will today.
Oh you think?!?!? Well it better happen in the next nine hours then..still no signs though.
All I can say is that these are some GOOD wives having sex at nine months pregnant.
And as far as tricks, I've got nothing. but I AM praying for you... if that's worth anything :)
I didn't even know that you were pregnant I'm in the same Ward with Alicia... what a bad sister! This is a really late post, so I hope that you've had your baby by now. Just hang in there... you can do it. :)
Post a Comment