Our little baby boy finally arrived yesterday at 2:19 p.m. weighing 6 lbs and 10 oz (pretty little for being 8 days late.)
Kendall and I are so happy to have him here safe and sound.
Here are a few pictures for your enjoyment:
Auntie
Coren giving Berg some "
lobins"


The proud father

Enjoying the quiet together
15 comments:
He is so perfect ad beautiful! Congratulations, you guys! We can;t wait to meet him.
He is tooooooooo Cute! Those are such sweet pictures. I am so glad he is here!
Diana,
You look so pretty. You are absolutely glowing in your with post trauma, just pushed a kid out, happy to finally be a mother look. Really!
And Berg is adorable! I can't wait to meet him!
He is as cute as the picutes! Great job sister!!!!
Diana and Kendall did a great job of making a beautiful little Berg.
Diana and Kendall did a great job of making a beautiful little Berg.
Congrats! He is adorable. I can't believe he was 8 days late. I hope everything went well with the labor and you heal quickly. I love the pick of you holding him on your chest.
OHHHH Congrats! I'm so envious of you guys right now. There is nothing better then holding a sweet baby that has come straight from our Heavenly Father. Berg is precious.
YEA!! He's here at last! What cute baby! Congratulations!
He is a tiny little thing for being so late. He is very cute. Love the name. Hope you are all doing well. CONGRATULATIONS MOMMY!
Congratualations! Berg is SO cute! He's not alienish looking at all! Way to go Diana and Kendall! I'm so glad for you!
OHHHH SO CUTE!!!!!
And you look good D!
And yeah you are a mommy.
Ahhhhh. I am so proud. sniff sniff.
Congratulations guys; he's beautiful! I hope you enjoy being a new mommy (after the shock sets in, of course!) :-)
Congratulations Diana!!! He is so beautiful. Enjoy every moment of him! I hope you are recovering from delivery well.
dad I have something she can suck other than your finger, give her the first feed
Post a Comment