Yesterday
Coren was so kind and threw me a wonderful shower. This baby is really going to be so spoiled with so many toys, blankets and clothes. I couldn't believe how many friends and family showed up, it was so great.
Here are a few pictures for your enjoyment:
Our traditional sisters picture.

My girlfriend
Itza and me.

I couldn't pass up this photo, it cracks me up
every time I see it.

My diaper baby that made me laugh so hard, thanks
Aleshia.

The freakishly cute fish towel my mom gave me, oops I mean the baby.
And of course this one is for you
Aubri.....WELL!
18 comments:
PAYBACKS A b_ _ _ _!
I thought that picture was cute Coren!
Thanks for inviting me D. I love any excuse to buy baby stuff!
Aubri looks like a crazed lunatic in that picture! Glad you got lots of goodies! -Clint
How fun!! Have you started a count down to his arrival? You don't have very much longer!!
Looks like so much fun!
Sarah, you know I have...22 days.
Diana, are you still there??? You have 22 days left and you were hard timing me about going out of town!!! It was a great shower. You have a lot of people who love you so much...and give good stuff!!!
Yes, technically I have 22 days left but tomorrow I'll be "full term" and the baby could come at any time.
D you look good!!!
And Coren your hair is long...me likes.
and D I am sad I couldn't be there. I kept thinking that I should buy a present and send it for your shower and darn where has time gone. I guess it will be a late shower present, when I get around to buying it.
I didn't know the exact number of days, but I knew it was around 3 weeks. I can't believe it. Its funny...since I haven't been around you, it seems like it went really fast. It probably doesn't seem that way to you!
It took me a while to figure out who the chick was in the middle. You look so beautiful. Pregnancy agrees with you.
And Coren, I also thought the picture was cute.
I can't believe you are about to have your baby. Wow! Now you will have something to post about. (not that that has helped Kristy or anything)
Kristy, I wished you were there too...please move back here, we would love it.
Thanks Allyson...you should move back here too just so you can tell me that stuff more often.
Watch it Ally!
Coren- I was just looking at the picture with the three of you girls- you all look so pretty by the way- and I your hair looks really good this length!
Welcome D! Glad you liked it. Did you freak out Kendall with it?
I'm dying for an update! About a week to go right?
Sarah, 6 more days and I'm dying...
Post a Comment