SO SWEET!!!!!
Berg is such pretty baby!!!!
How precious is he. I want to hold and kiss him. Congrats to you both.
I'm glad you posted more pics. I couldn't see him very well in the last post. He is ADORABLE!!
I love me some of that Baby!
That's all boy!
His is so cute. I love how babies sleep.
Where are the pictures Coren took the other day. Show us! Please!
WTF?! Cause it fit into my schedule Jackson! :-)-Clint
Post a Comment
9 comments:
SO SWEET!!!!!
Berg is such pretty baby!!!!
How precious is he. I want to hold and kiss him. Congrats to you both.
I'm glad you posted more pics. I couldn't see him very well in the last post. He is ADORABLE!!
I love me some of that Baby!
That's all boy!
His is so cute. I love how babies sleep.
Where are the pictures Coren took the other day. Show us! Please!
WTF?! Cause it fit into my schedule Jackson! :-)
-Clint
Post a Comment