So this weekend I got to splurge a little bit on myself and I loved every minute of it.
Friday, I got a much needed highlight and a cut (my hair dresser FINALLY picked up the freakin' phone.)
Saturday, was a one hour prenatal massage followed a couple hours later by a shopping trip with Coren to NP (northpark) where we spent some time and dough at ATL (ann taylor loft) on some very cute outfits.
I of course loved pampering myself but it didn't last as long as I would have hoped...or dreamed.
So I advise all you mothers and soon to be mothers out there to take some time out of your busy, hectic schedule and go out and pamper yourself, it's much needed and deserved.
8 comments:
Girl, don't act like you never get to "splurge" on anything!
Sounds like fun.
Well maybe you're right but it's been a while.
Where are the pictures of the outfit and hair???
Mom, I'm not brave enough to post pictures yet...we'll see though.
I hope Clint looks at this blog :)
We want pictures! Glad you had fun. My hairdresser moved to Australia and I am desperate to get something done with my mop.
Diana i can totally use all that. I wish I could have come shopping with you guys. I miss you.
Post a Comment