I think that's the most dressed up I've seen you in a long time! You look cute and you don't look fat at all...trust me you'll look back at these pictures and think that you were crazy for thinking such things.
Diana, how did you get your arms to look that thin if they are not? Is this a technique you can demonstrate....I'm going to a wedding on Saturday, and hey, I could use the help.
Diana, My baby is cuter than your baby. At least until yours is born and gets all the goo off. Yeah...that's right...I mentioned birthing goo in a blog comment. PS You look great! Love, Clint
13 comments:
I love the belly. You are so lucky you are only gaining in your stomach. Your face looks the same. You look great!
You look so adorable! And I am so glad the Garland sisters have finally decided to post!
You are soooo dang cute!!! I can not believe you are already 26 weeks. Why is your pregnancy going faster than mine?
I think that's the most dressed up I've seen you in a long time! You look cute and you don't look fat at all...trust me you'll look back at these pictures and think that you were crazy for thinking such things.
Diana, you are looking great!!! Your arms are even thin. So stop all the "I'm fat" stuff Okay?
Mom, I posted that one picture because my arm looked thin...they don't normally look like that! :)
Coren, I just got home from work, that's why I was a little bit more (ok, alot more)dressed up.
Kristy, I want to see some pictures of you...you'll be popping out that baby in no time, I miss you!
You look SOOOOO cute!
Diana, how did you get your arms to look that thin if they are not? Is this a technique you can demonstrate....I'm going to a wedding on Saturday, and hey, I could use the help.
Mom there are lots of ways to look thin in pic's.
Cute!
Okay Coren....give me the details!!! I've got 2 days.
Diana,
My baby is cuter than your baby. At least until yours is born and gets all the goo off. Yeah...that's right...I mentioned birthing goo in a blog comment. PS You look great!
Love, Clint
Post a Comment