It's time for the world to see just how big my belly has gotten. Ok, I know to you "moms" out there this is nothing and I have a LONG way to go but please just humor me.
Here is my belly from Diana's view (notice the feet are already gone):

This is the best picture I could take of myself.
I have another picture where you see just my bare belly but I'll spare your pretty little eyes.
15 comments:
I think you're cute!
Diana, that is amazing!!!
I see the same thing when I look down at my feet!?!?
No, really, you are popping out there now.
Oh, and I love that outfit!!!
Oh, and I love that outfit!!!
Yeah, you got to love me and my pj's.
Ah, cute! Have you been feeling him move? Its just so amazing isnt it?
Very cute little momma.
See...I told you that you were cute! Thanks for posting pictures! You look great!
Thanks for all the kind words but I know the truth! :)
Yeah you posted! And better yet, you posted preggers pictures. You are Cute! How fun!
you look WAY too cute! Are you serious?? No fair!
Is it hard to paint your toenails yet?? Looks like you're getting there. Don't worry, it's an excellent excuse for a pedi.
Toenails???? You know it's bad when you can't put on shoes!
Yeah, I was wondering about the outfit. But you are super duper cute pregnant whatever it is you choose to wear!
I was totally wondering about the outfit too... I was glad to read that it was your pajamas... but who am I to judge. I wear a white shirt everything, nearly every day... Diana I can't believe you're really pregnant! How much stinking fun. I think I'm gonna go get myself knocked up...
Post a Comment