BOY!!!
We're having a baby boy and we couldn't be more excited.
Kendall took me shopping last night so I could celebrate.
I'm so glad that I can now say, "him" instead of, "him or her." For some weird reason I feel like the baby is more real now. Kendall already thinks he looks like him.
I am definitely a very proud Mom.
11 comments:
How exciting! A BOY! I love boys; they are the best! CONGRATULATIONS! And he is a spitting image of his daddy (okay, I am just saying that for Kendall)
Congrats! That is so exciting. I love having a boy and the fact that some day he will be a big older brother.
I hope you will love your son as much as you love mine-s-ss
Diana and Kendall, I think the face looks more like Diana, and the head is definitly Kendall's. hehehehe
Congrats! Boys are so much easier than girls. Have fun shopping for him.
Coren, I hope I do too!
Mom, Kendall's mom thought he looked like me too...you peeps are crazy, he's just bones and skin right now.
Congratulations! You are getting what you wanted! My kids look just like themselves in their ultrasounds.
oh he's so cute and tiny!!!!
i was secretly a little disappointed at first because all the little girl stuff is so cute but I have come to appreciate the simplicity of boys! YAY!!!!!!!!!!
Jana, you shouldn't be disappointed..just aim for a girl next time. I love little boy clothes, gymboree has some great stuff.
Diana, I think he has Kendall's eyes. Dad
YEAH!
Post a Comment