I just have this idea that I'm at the top of my game and it's all down hill from here. I'm sure I'll look back in 20+ years and think how ridiculous I was being. With all of that being said, I have great family and friends that knew how 30 was for them and so they did whatever they could to help me get through it.
My sister Coren and friend Farrah threw me a surprise party over the weekend. I didn't like the idea of a party but it was a BLAST and something that I will always remember.
Kendall took the day off and did anything and everything I asked him...and more. I really felt special and loved. Thank you all for helping me get over my fear of birthdays and being dirty thirty.
5 comments:
you look beautiful! i'm glad you had a nice day.
Happy 30th!
You look great!!! and happy birthday. I am glad it was so great!
Yea!! Happy Birthday...welcome to the club!
You don't look a day older than 29 :) Glad I could be a part of your special day!
Post a Comment