Sunday, January 30, 2011

SURPRISE!!!!

For those of you who don't have facebook or never check it, here are a few pictures from my birthday party.

We made homemade pizzas and they really were the BEST. I've been craving one ever since.
Alicia and Bart getting the pizza making started.

Aleshia, Rachel, Coren, Alicia and Farrah enjoying the par-tay.
Fabulous host.

Alicia and Rachel catching up.
Gordon and Caleb making dinner, yeah, that's right...the men belong in the kitchen. :)
Me and Rae-rae.
Chowin' down.
Gordon making some seriously sick Italian cream sodas.
Me and Coco.
My lovely friend Mubeen and I.

Husband and I.

Farrah, Coren, me and Mubeen.

These girls can plan one awesome party!

Mubeen and her man.
Farrah and...I don't know who she's sitting next to.

5 comments:

Clinesville said...

Man, we need to have more parties!

B'sAntiBlog said...

looks like you had fun! congrats!

B'sAntiBlog said...

looks like you had fun! congrats!

Mubeen said...

So when is the next party? :)

Charlotte Garland said...

That was a fine Birfday Diana!!!