Sunday, December 5, 2010

Tis the Season!

This year Berg has been watching more Christmas movies/shows, so he knows alot more about Christmas trees and ornaments then he did last year. When we told him that we were going to put up Christmas, he was more then excited to help, and he actually did a decent job.

Kendall making a smart A remark to me...shocking I know!
Berg wasn't as excited as I was to take pictures after our tree was complete.
We all got to have some egg nog, Berg loved drinking out of our mugs. Don't worry, his shirt caught it all.

5 comments:

Our Story said...

So cute!! You cute his hair! I can't wait until Wyatt can talk and walk, etc.!! It's so fun to see his personality develop!

Alicia said...

I'm thining the boy is looking more like his momma... I mean he looks like his daddy, but I see little of you now.

B'sAntiBlog said...

I love decorating with the kids....it's such a mess.

Mubeen said...

Cute pics! Yay for an updated post!

Unknown said...

Cute Cute Cuteness!!!!