he's yours.
That is so cute! You've got a little monkey on your hands...
TOO CUTE!!!!-Itza
last time i checked he was yours. and he is cute!
That is one ca-ray-zee Bergaliciously Diana's and Kendall's baby boy!!!
That is funny! He is such a cute baby.
Love it! That's hilarious!on a side note, send me your address ~ saanerud@gmail.com
There is a fine line Diana,and each person has to figure it out for themselves. I don't know how our 6 kids made it. I mean 5. oops...
Post a Comment
8 comments:
he's yours.
That is so cute! You've got a little monkey on your hands...
TOO CUTE!!!!
-Itza
last time i checked he was yours. and he is cute!
That is one ca-ray-zee Bergaliciously Diana's and Kendall's baby boy!!!
That is funny! He is such a cute baby.
Love it! That's hilarious!
on a side note, send me your address ~ saanerud@gmail.com
There is a fine line Diana,
and each person has to figure it out for themselves. I don't know how our 6 kids made it. I mean 5. oops...
Post a Comment