Monday, November 9, 2009

New York, NY

This last weekend my sister Coren and I were able to fly up to New York and visit with my aunt and her family. We had a lovely time and leaving is always bitter sweet.
I love to look at our photos over and over so I can relive each and every moment.

Here we are at Chelsea Market, our fried egg sandwiches were sooooo good!
Ok, so this is the REAL reason why I got to head up to NYC, my aunt had a gala that we were selling our jewelry at. (http://www.etsy.com/shop/pdbdesigns)
Here we are in Times Square.
This was taken right before we went in to see Bye Bye Birdie, I really do recommend this show, it was just SO much fun! Plus, John Stamos is nice on the eyes....
After the show at a Brazilian restaurant with my most favorite cousin, Andrew.
I was lucky enough to get together with an old friend (Brianna) from high-school. It was so nice outside that we decided to eat breakfast outdoors, too bad the sun wasn't too kind on our photos.

I really did have a lovely time and am very fortunate to have family that is so giving for taking care of me when I'm up there.

6 comments:

Clinesville said...

You look so purdy in all of the pic's!

diana said...

Thanks sister.

Rusty and Aubrianne said...

cute clothes much? and your hair and face too!

Eric said...

That's so cool! I want to go to NY soo bad!! And your jewelry is beautiful!

Unknown said...

You lookin' so hot hot hot
and it looks like it was fun.

Allyson said...

Looks like a fun trip. I LOVE Bye Bye Birdie and would LOVE to see John Stamos in it.