I just can't seem to grasp the fact that my sweet baby boy turned one today. I have no idea how a year flew by so quickly. I can't begin to
describe the love I have for Berg, he constantly makes me smile and I am so grateful that I get to watch him grow up every single day. This past week I kept thinking to myself, and out loud, "this time last year, we were walking the mall in hopes to bring on labor." Or, "remember this time last year I was 8 days past due." Today, I was thinking about how Kendall and I left for the hospital around 6
ish a.m.to get to our 7 a.m. appointment and as we left the apartment Kendall said, " just think, the next time we come home we'll be coming home with our baby." It was 2:30 this afternoon and I remembered holding my perfect baby boy in my arms for the first time, oh how I loved him then but how my love for him has increased with each passing day. I would be incomplete without this boy, he makes my heart smile. I love you B.H. and I look forward to many, many, many more birthdays with you!
Here are some pictures that we took today. We are having Berg's Buggy Birthday party tomorrow but I still wanted to do a little something for him today.
Here is the birthday boy waiting for his blueberry muffin.

He was very
intrigued by the candle, as you can tell.
Berg checking out his
humongous blueberry muffin.
Chowin' down...

This picture is out of order, but you get the idea. Berg looks a little crazy taking this bite but I thought it was pretty funny.

He was getting pretty full...after I took this picture he
threw half of the muffin on the floor.

5 comments:
Very cute! You're right he did look crazy taking that bite!!!
Such a cutie! Happy Birfs Berg!
He is so dang cute!!! How fun!
He is so cute. That muffin was almost bigger than he was.
He is so handsome! I can't believe he's already a year!
-Itza
Post a Comment