Tuesday, July 21, 2009

11 months!

Here is Berg's 11 month post, along with photo's galore.
Berg loves to climb on Mommy and give hugs and I try to get kisses but I usually end up just giving them.

Here is a side profile of Berg "talking."
Berg loves to sit on Daddy's shoulder and pound on his head, only Berg and I find it funny.
Here is a picture of Berg chillin' in his highchair after eating grapes. This is one and a million since he's usually standing up trying to climb out of it.

Berg has recently learned how to do the Indian war cry, he does it all throughout the day. He thinks it's so funny when I do it back to him.

6 comments:

Eric said...

That's so funny that he does the war cry! I can't believe he's almost one...the time has flown by!

Unknown said...

I can't believe he is already 11 months. Cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

He is just too cute.

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! I love that he pounds Daddy's head....too funny.
-Itza

jessica said...

thanks for all your comments D. loves you, and I love all your blogs about Berg! He is too cute! I want to take pics of you guys!!

diana said...

Well if you would ever come down and visit...