Here are pictures of Berg's first birthday party. We all had an enjoyable time. We had tons of family and friends over at our house to help us celebrate Berg's first year.
I had loads of plastic bugs for all the kids to play with. Also, here is my attempt at the caterpillar cupcakes...can you see it?

Berg enjoying his
hot dog.

Here we are singing Happy Birthday, I was surprised that is didn't scare Berg since it was pretty loud.
Joshie and Ian showing Berg how to blow out his candle.

Berg enjoying his cupcake.
Lots of kids and parents enjoying the caterpillar cupcakes. I think my daddy looks so handsome in this picture.

Ian decided to decorate his cupcake, he did a great job!

Trying to open presents.
Berg loving his new sunglasses.

We had the playroom/den/man cave (whatever you want to call it) filled with balloons for all the kids to play with, I think it was the hit of the party...all the kids loved it, you could tell by their screams!
Berg loved the balloon room, even the day after the party.
9 comments:
Great party D!!!
Maren has been telling me all the things I need to get for HER buggy party!
Oh that is too funny!
Ian said yesterday that he wished his birthday was coming up...
It looks like such a fun party! Way to go mom!
I cannot believe it has been a year since you pushed that little guy out into the world. Where does the time go?
Cute party!
You look great. SKINNY BUTT!
So cute! I love the catepillar cupcakes. I can't believe he's a year old alreay! Also, you DO look really skinny! I'm jealous.
Oh, how I love all your kind words!
Happy Bday Berg! And D you are looking so hot hot hot!
Cute party! It looks like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment