Mine and Berg's days are filled with morning jogs, naps, eating of course and waiting for daddy to get home. Now that I'm a stay at home mom we don't have the extra funds to go out on extravagant vacations and cheap vacations aren't even a discussion as it's too bloody hot right now.
So here are some more pictures of Berg, he's 10 1/2 months and crawls at the speed of light, chats up a storm, is very much a people person, loves to explore the house and is all boy!
9 comments:
I love his little smile. My life is pretty much the same right now, nothing much but hanging with Easton.
I just want to kiss that baby!
did you mention that I'm his favorite person?
That is one cute little peanut.
He is so cute!!! How do you like craigslist?
As of right now I'm not a fan of craigslist...lots of people are interested but they all flake out.
so fun! He's too cute! :>
I have missed all your posting lately girl! He is an adorable little baby.
What a doll! I love his little dimple when he smiles.
Post a Comment