Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The time has arrived...



I am offically a stay at home mommy!!! This opportunity came at the perfect time, Berg cut his first tooth yesterday and has been very needy. I love that he's been a momma's boy for the past couple of days. Today he gave me a kiss, I'm not really for sure if that's what he was trying to do but I'm going to believe that he was.

Coren and Gordon moved this weekend and required ALOT of help with the kids, I'm glad that I was available to help out.

None of this would have been possible if I were at work. I am so blessed to LOVE what I do now!

9 comments:

Jana said...

I am so excited for you!!! (and secretly jealous, but shhh don't tell)

What happened? How are you guys working it out?

SO EXCITING!!

Eric said...

Yea!! Its so fun to be at home with the kids. I'm glad you get to experience it, and I'm glad Berg does too!

Alicia said...

It's great that it all worked out. I'm glad to have you around to play with!!

Allyson said...

You look beautiful!

A Healing Within said...

Diana, what a wonderful picture of you and the Berg-er-mister!
I know you are lubbin' being a stay at home mom. You've waited a long time for this!!! And you are in your new home too!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that picture! The two of you look so cute! Enjoy you're time at home!!!
Itza

Garland's said...

That is a great picture of the two of you! Sorry to hear about your job! Hope you will love being a stay at home mom!

Britton & Jamie said...

Yay...I'm so excited you get to stay home with your little guy! He is so super cute, and you are looking so cute too!

Wonderland Photography said...

oh, i would love love love! to come take pics of berg. he is so stinkin cute!!