Every month I like to take a picture of Berg so we can look back at them and talk about our little man and how much he has grown. Here is his 7 month picture that I took this morning. Just looking at this picture makes me love him even more.
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
He is so cute but those eyes are going to melt people's hearts!!! -Itza
8 comments:
He is so cute but those eyes are going to melt people's hearts!!!
-Itza
WOW!!!
Nice shot! What a cute little smile, and Itza's right about the eyes!
That is the cutest picture Diana!!! He is so sweet.
he's adorable!!
That is such a cute picture!!!
7 MONTHS!? What? Didn't you just have him? I can't believe he is that old. He is darling.
I must confess...I look at this picture regularly b/c it just makes me smile!
Itza
Thanks
He is soooo cute. Looks like his mommy & daddy!
Post a Comment