Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Pictures galore

So we've been a little busy this past month, lots of work, family functions and finding a house. Here are some updated pictures.

Our little family in San Diego for Paige's wedding.


Berg and me reading some books


I was trying on Berg's cute hat off of esty and I had some gloves on him because his hands were a little cold and he decided that he would rather eat them.


At the San Diego temple on Jan 2nd (it was freezing cold)



Another picture while we waited for the bride and groom


Berg in his santa hat


You can't see it but he's wearing a onesie that says "my daddy loves me," it was the first thing Kendall bought for the him.

8 comments:

Alicia said...

Love the hat!

Eric said...

Yea, pictures!! You guys look so cute. Berg in the santa hat is adorable.

Britton & Jamie said...

You make some pretty babies!!! J/K I always thought that phrase was funny....but I'm not kidding about how cute he is!!! He is seriously adorable!!!

The Reeses said...

Whoo hoo pictures!!!

D-you look good-seriously.

And Berg is a cutie! I need to meet him.

diana said...

Yes Kristy, please come down and visit us...you can see our new house! :)
Berg and I really miss you (Berg just doesn't know it yet.)

A Healing Within said...

THAT'S ONE CUTE HAT ON ONE CUTE BABY BERG!

Allyson said...

I love the picture of you reading.

Happy Birthday today!

Unknown said...

Diana, you look so beautiful. And that picture of Berg in the hat eating his gloves is so funny!