Friday, February 20, 2009

So many things, so little time.

Quite alot has happened in the last month or so, so let's recap:

Kendall and I purchased our new home. We love it already but we still have TONS of unpacking to do and even more decorating.


Berg decided he was big enough to hold his own bottle (I know, it looks huge compared to his little body/head.)


I turned 28 (please excuse the mess behind me...and no that isn't a ding dong.)


And berg turned 6 months (he's trying not to slip off the new leather sofa.)
That's all for right now, I'm sure I'll post again in another month or so.

7 comments:

Rethsey said...

Congrats on the new house and on turning 28! Berg is getting so big and looks so much like Kendall!

Unknown said...

Love the new house!

The Reeses said...

What? You bought a house? Congrats!!!!
It looks GREAT!

The Reeses said...

And HAPPY HAPPY birthday! I do love you even though I am a majorly bad birthday rememberer. And that does look like a ding dong. But I am sure it was yummy. Didn't you or coren have that same cake on a different post?

The Reeses said...

Oh, and you look skinny ninny.

Allyson said...

YEA! for your new house. And you do look skinny! And happy B-day!

diana said...

Thanks, I love it when people think I look skinny! Yeah, it's the same chocolate mousse cake I had last year...Kendall doesn't bake so it's second best. :)