Yesterday at work...
Me: I have 9 1/2 more weeks to go.
Guy at work: You know how some women don't look as far long as they are, well you do.
Me: Are you saying that I'm big?
Guy at work: Yes but in a good way.
Me: Really because most people think I'm small.
Guy at work: You'll probably have a 10 lb baby.
Me: Take that back!!!
Some guys just need to not talk to pregnant ladies.
Needless to say after that conversation I was wishing I hadn't just eaten those 2 donuts.
6 comments:
Diana,
eat the donuts, no one knows the difference.
Is it the same guy that is losing his hair???
Come on, pregnancy is the BEST time to stuff your face! Enjoy it while you can.
I agree with ally. Pregnancy is the time that it is ok to eat whatever you want because you are supposed to gain weight.
And i think people say stupid things when your pregnant cause they don't know what else to say.
Its funny when people think they're complimenting you, but they can't seem to get the right words out. Don't feel bad about eating 2 donuts because then I'll have to start feeling bad about eating ice cream every night, and I don't want to. I enjoy it too much!
Seriously, eat up now cuz you'll be missing those donuts in a few months! :)
Only 9 1/2 weeks!! That is so exciting! We are gonna try to make it out there for Christmas and can't wait to squish him!
Post a Comment