10. Clean the apartment (I don't really want to clean it but I want a clean apartment so it's inevitable.)
9. Workout
8. Watch some mindless television
7. Think about how I have 10 more weeks (give or take) until I can hold this baby in my arms instead of in my ever expanding belly
6. Not wake up to an alarm
5. Go to NP
4. Eat cheese fries from Snuffers
3. Lay out by the pool
2. Spend some much needed time with Kendall
1. And most important of all, SLEEP
4 comments:
Diana,
I bet you can get all those things accomplished!!! Sounds like a great weekend to me.
Hey!! I think I might try to incorporate some of those things into my weekend too! Not spending time with Kendall or going to NP though, those can't be done all the way out here. I saw your "belly time" pics. Nice!! You look so good!
-Sarah Aanerud
So, what did you get done?
Technically everything
Post a Comment