Thursday, June 19, 2008

Baby shower

Today the reality of having a baby REALLY set in...I had my first baby shower. I really got so many great things...now I just have to figure out where to put it all.

Half way thru the gifts, I was getting out of breath and hot:
Everything out of the bags and sorted thru...




17 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy SMOKES! That is a lot of stuff! Was it a work baby shower? Getting baby stuff is so much fun.

diana said...

Oh I know, I loved every minute of it.
Yes, that was my work shower..they really out did themselves.

Eric said...

My gosh woman!! You're not gonna have to buy anything for that baby! Except maybe lots of diapers.

Allyson said...

Quite the stash. You look cute.

diana said...

Sarah, I got a diaper cake that isn't in the picture...hopefully that will last us a week. :)

Kristi Clinger said...

How fun. I loved my showers. I loved being the center of attention. How many more showers do you have planned? You look great.

A Healing Within said...

Boy Diana, you got a haul!!!! Crazy, that's amazing...working for a stock brokerage firm has its perk.

Unique Gowns said...

You have a great bunch of giving friends ! Best wishes Dana

Clinesville said...

because you got all that stuff from work does that mean you don't need the second shower!?!

Alicia said...

You sure look purty in your pictures!

diana said...

No, no, second shower is still VERY much needed.

Thank you sister.

The Reeses said...

Yeah for you. Whoever came up with the shower concept is genuis. When is your next shower...coren doing it? I wish I were there to help!

diana said...

Kristy, I wish you could come too..
Yes, Coren is throwing the second shower, we're thinking it will be July 19th, I hope the baby doesn't come too early.

Clinesville said...

Your baby isn't going to come that early...what's wrong with you!

diana said...

wishful thinking?!?! That's only 3 1/2 weeks early.

Alicia said...

Um. That's a bit too early, even for me.

Clinesville said...

Don't talk d...