Saturday, June 12, 2010

Summer time

I really do try to post something at least once a month but some how, I never get around to it.
Here are some of the pictures that I have taken recently.

Berg loves to play in the car and so does his best friend...
They are both learning to share, so now it's Berg's turn to drive.

We bought a little kid swimming pool for Berg and he LOVES it.
This is Berg's face when he says, "CHEESE!"

We had Berg's cousin, Lori over. I can't really say that they played well together, Berg played around her, while Lori sat like a lady and watched the crazy boy.
It really is amazing how different boy and girls are.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's one funny boy!
Looks like a fun pool and lots of cool water for cousins to share!
GiGi

Sarah said...

I'm so jealous of that pool! Berg looks like he's loving it!

B'sAntiBlog said...

I love the pool pics....it could be worse, they could be trying to "dunk" each other in the water like my kids do

Rethsey said...

Berg is too funny and such a boy! You're right we do need a dog!

Mubeen said...

Cute pics! Cute little man!