
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Spring is in the air
Last year when we moved into our house the previous owners had already planted some flowers for us. That being said, this was my first year to try out my little green thumb and I thoroughly enjoyed it. First, I planted some seeds, then I planted some bulbs, but both were/are taking too long to show their true colors. I am a woman of instant gratification and this weekend I was not let down. Kendall, Berg and I went to Home Depot a.k.a HD or Home deeps on Friday night and I bought 3 flats of petunia's. Saturday morning through Saturday afternoon I planted what was now 4 flats of petunia's (thank you sister!!!). My back was killing me and I was beyond exhausted but it was TOTALLY worth it. I go outside several times a day to look and smile at my beautiful flowers.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Very purty!
Beautiful flowers. Color makes me smile!
They look great!
Nice work!
Home deeps is the best...not really, lowes is but HD is closer- I just really like saying home deeps!
Just found your blog! Beware, u have a new stalker :)
I have never planted anything in my life. Come help? lol
Miracle grow on them each week. You won't believe how they will look!
Mom
Post a Comment