With our weather being so wonderful lately, Coco and I decided to take our boys to the Dallas Zoo. We invited Gigi along for the ride, I'm not sure who had the most fun...
The Dallas zoo is being updated and the first redo was the
Sahara area. It was amazing to see the elephants roaming in open fields and the giraffes and zebras were also a sight to see. Gigi purchased food to feed the giraffes, the boys loved feeding the animals and Berg wanted to, "get them."

Oscar being sweet to Gigi.

Gigi sprung for the merry-go-round.

Best picture of Berg, normally I can't push the camera button quick enough to catch him looking at me.

Oscar and Berg taking it all in.
4 comments:
So cute! Can I just copy this post and put it on my blog?
Do it!
Fun! Wish we could've come with!
It was a grand time!!!
Post a Comment