Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Morning

This was the first Easter that Berg really got to enjoy going on an Egg Hunt. I loved watching his face light up as he found each egg.
After the second egg he discovered the candy.







I was trying to get a picture of the blue slobber running out of his mouth.
Going on a walk after our hunt.

I had to take a picture of my tulips because I just love them so....I go outside everyday to look at them. I think they make my house smile.

5 comments:

B'sAntiBlog said...

WOW, your tulips are so pretty!!!
I'm glad berg enjoyed his candy!

Sadie said...

Berg is so funny! I don't know if I've ever seen a kid with that much expression! I'm jealous of your tulips, they are beautiful!

Unknown said...

Yay! You posted too! Everyone is all blog happy this week. I love it.
Very cute Easter pictures. And those tulips are so pretty. Tulips always remind me of Dallas...sigh.

Rethsey said...

Berg is so stinking cute! I LOVE your tulips they're like confetti for your house! Great job!

A Healing Within said...

Berg is getting to be such a big boy!