Wednesday, September 30, 2009

4 years

Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband. It started out just you and me. Now look at us, we have Harper, Berg and Oda and hopefully the list will continue to grow. I love you more then words can describe, you have made my life everything I could have hoped for and more. You are a wonderful husband! Berg and I are so grateful to have you in our lives.
Here's to 4 very happy and wonderful years!

I went back and pulled some pictures of the past 4 years, I like to see how we have grown and changed together.

Halloween '08
Oregon, May '07
Our first anniversary, Sept '06

Our first apartment together, January '06
Texas State Fair, October '05
Our wedding day, September 30, 2005
Camping in OK, I don't remember the month, '05
Easter '05
I love you husband!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!!!
-Itza

Rethsey said...

congrats! wow 4 years that's crazy! it still feels like yesterday we were working at capis while doing cartwheels on the 20th floor...oh wait that was me! who's harper? do you have a bun in the oven that i don't know about.

diana said...

Cartwheels on the 20th floor, woman you are crazy! But I do remember pushing each other around in the chairs and singing camp songs.
No, no bun in the oven, Harper is our cat.

kristy said...

has it really been four years? Wowsers.